Live Your Best

Life Every Day

Become a happy healthy human

Private coaching

Work with Michele Cuffe in private, one-on-one sessions to become your best self.

corporate wellness

Engage with Michele as a group in your workplace to become Happy, Healthy Humans.

Public Speaking

Invite Michele to deliver her message of motivational wellness at your next event.

Hello! I’m Michele…

Certified Wellness coach & motivational speaker

I’m passionate about empowering you to live your most vibrant life.  My program, Happy Healthy Human, has helped thousands of people live longer – but also happier lives. By following the simple rules of Mother Nature, you can become the best version of yourself regardless of your age. Come join me and countless others on our wellness journey!

Live Your Most Vibrant Life

Private Coaching

If you’re ready to go all in on your personal wellness, private coaching is the best option for you.  I’ll follow along weekly, bi-monthly, or once a month and coach you as little or as often as you choose. Focused support is critical to empower you on your Happy, Healthy Human journey!

Corporate Wellness

Are you struggling to live a healthy lifestyle in the workplace? The vast majority of people do. It’s hard to prioritize your health in an office building with vending machines and full schedules around every corner. I offer corporate wellness coaching and training for Happy, Healthy Humans in the workplace!

Starting Your Wellness Journey is Easy


book appointment

Use Michele’s calendar link below to schedule an appointment on-demand.

free 20 minute consult

Meet with Michele and identify your wellness hangups, questions, and goals.

become a hHH

Becoming a Happy, Healthy Human is for everyone and every age! Let’s get started!

Frequently Asked Questions

I’ve tried every diet out there to lose weight and nothing has worked. Can you still help me?

Absolutely. This is not just about diet but a 6 point plan based on Nature’s rules. Working with me will improve all aspects of your life and weight loss will be a side effect.

I have a very stressful life. I don’t have time to work on myself or workout. What can I do?

This program is only 4 hours a week and some of the things can be done at the same time so we could cut that down. Everyone is different and I can work with anyone’s schedule. We WILL find the time.

I’ve already tried “magic” pills and suppliments – is this more of the same?

I won’t offer you any magic pills, but I WILL give sound advice backed by Mother Nature’s scientific rules and demonstrate how we are supposed to be living as human animals. No one is too far gone and age is not an issue. If you are a human it WILL work.

I have a hard time sleeping and can’t seem to get good quality sleep. Do you have any tips?

Sleep is super important for your health journey. I have scientifically verified information to get you to sleep better and longer. Once we get that on track many other issues will clear up.

I have bad genetics in my family. Is this something I can overcome?

You might be surprised to find out that your genetic code is only 7% attributed to your longevity. The other 93% is based on thoughts, movement and food. So family genetics is more likely an excuse. It can be overcome.

Can you tell me more about your program?

I have a three hour presentation and a ton of scientifically verified information I can present both one on one and to large groups. I also follow clients one on one weekly or monthly to help them reach their goals. I can be involved as little or much as someone wants me to be. I live this life every day and it works.